Closed Beta Key Giveawayy for Nexuiz

Moderator: lil helpers

principessa
General of the Board
General of the Board

Closed Beta Key Giveawayy for Nexuiz

Post by principessa » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:11 am -0500

From Alienware Arena and activated on Steam. Beta runs through 29 April (This is a FPS)

About the Game
For centuries the Kavussari and the Forsellians have waged war. They have a fragile truce but due to their seething disgust of each other they still pit their warriors against each other in arenas rather than on the fields of war.

Those episodes of lethal combat are now broadcast throughout the galaxy, as entertainment… a spectacle known as… The Nexuiz Competition: An arena based first person shooter where you can alter the rules of the match and laws of physics while you dominate opponents in ever-changing hostile environments bleeding with hatred.About the Game
For centuries the Kavussari and the Forsellians have waged war. They have a fragile truce but due to their seething disgust of each other they still pit their warriors against each other in arenas rather than on the fields of war.

Those episodes of lethal combat are now broadcast throughout the galaxy, as entertainment… a spectacle known as… The Nexuiz Competition: An arena based first person shooter where you can alter the rules of the match and laws of physics while you dominate opponents in ever-changing hostile environments bleeding with hatred.
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
~Abraham Lincoln

motherface
The Man
The Man

Re: Closed Beta Key Giveawayy for Nexuiz

Post by motherface » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 pm -0500

There are so many fucking games now. Who has time to play all these damn things?

Xarpolis
General of the Board
General of the Board

Post by Xarpolis » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 am -0500

I'm playing FFXIII-2 right now. Trying to get 100% completion. It'll take a while, 'cause I don't have that much time to play.
No sig for me.

motherface
The Man
The Man

Post by motherface » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:00 am -0500

I mean, I played Skyward sword and it took a while. I guess the answer to my question, though, is "kids." And also I'm old.

principessa
General of the Board
General of the Board

Post by principessa » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm -0500

I'm almost done with Lego Star Wars: The Complete Series! Then, I can go back to HP :)
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
~Abraham Lincoln

motherface
The Man
The Man

Post by motherface » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:10 pm -0500

Oh, yeah we finished that recently, but I was not the primary player.