Lego LotR

Moderator: lil helpers

principessa
General of the Board
General of the Board

Lego LotR

Post by principessa » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:08 pm -0500

They have a demo of the game out. I played it last night. It's the Helm's Deep segment, although I believe it's somewhat truncated. Long cutscenes, and sounds like the dialogue may be the original actors, but they did voiceovers especially for the game.

Download from their site
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
~Abraham Lincoln

principessa
General of the Board
General of the Board

Re: Lego LotR

Post by principessa » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:21 am -0500

So I've been playing this. It's fun, has amusing little things going on here and there, has long cutscenes, and is playing the original score tunes. It also sounds like most of the voices are the originals from the films.

One thing I have noticed--it's fucking making me seasick :( I guess it's the moving camera angles. I thought this was happening, when I was playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, but I think I have pretty much confirmed it with this game. That means I can only play in small doses, and I sometimes have to not look at the screen for awhile (I'm playing on the HDTV) UGH.
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
~Abraham Lincoln

principessa
General of the Board
General of the Board

Re: Lego LotR

Post by principessa » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:19 am -0500

The PC download version of this will be $7.50, starting today, at Gamefly. Bunch of other Lego games are $5. to download, as well.
~Abraham Lincoln