Moderator: lil helpers

principessa
General of the Board
General of the Board

Neil Gaiman invites you into Wayward Manor

Post by principessa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:48 pm -0500

His first foray into vidgames...

Enter the manor here

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
~Abraham Lincoln

TourettesGuy
Private
Private

Re: Neil Gaiman invites you into Wayward Manor

Post by TourettesGuy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:22 pm -0500

it makes me feel... like a piece of SHIT!
PS: PIS SHIT

principessa
General of the Board
General of the Board

Post by principessa » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 pm -0500

Tell us...how does that feel? None of us have experienced this feeling, I'm sure.... :P
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
~Abraham Lincoln

obmar
Private
Private

Post by obmar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:54 pm -0500

Gaiman + Game?... I am in

principessa
General of the Board
General of the Board

Re: Neil Gaiman invites you into Wayward Manor--15 July 2014

Post by principessa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:26 am -0500

Enter here

There’s something to be said for shrouding endeavors in mystery, but some of you might desire proper context for what you’re looking at. Based on an original tale by Neil Gaiman, Wayward Manor is a new game for PC, Mac and tablets, due to be released July 15th, 2014.

Set in a 1920s Victorian Gothic pastoral estate, Wayward Manor focuses on the plight of a ghost whose hope of a peaceful after-life is interrupted by a remarkable cast of intruders. Awoken from his post-mortem slumbers, our ghost must find ever-more inventive and brilliant ways to scare them away. As the ghost learns more about the living characters, he also learns more about his own death and after-life, and the danger they are all facing.

Wayward Manor is a puzzle/adventure game hybrid that invites players to solve the mysteries of the mansion any way they choose. You play as a disgruntled ghost, trying to reclaim your house from its newfound owners. This dysfunctional family of misfits and eccentrics have stifled your power and brought their own abysmal possessions into your humble abode. Each level is a playground for scares where players absorb fear to take back control of the room. If you want free reign over your mansion once again, you must uncover their deepest anxieties and drive them mad with fear using your wits and their hideous belongings.

I think I'm in--I love mysteries :)
~Abraham Lincoln

samiam
Captain
Captain

Post by samiam » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:30 pm -0500

How big are the guns?